OP SEARCH is a direct recruitment (headhunting) firm created in 1997 and a subsidiary of APSIM GROUP, the European leader in headhunting, employing 160 employees at its sites in Paris, Montreal (Canada), Coimbra (Portugal) and Mauritius.
Joining OP SEARCH means participating in an entrepreneurial project with strong growth dynamics and growth opportunities.
To support our development in Paris, our firm recruits Senior Consultants, who are the true accompanists of our clients throughout their recruitment processes.
Your goal will be to optimize the firm’s commercial development by providing new opportunities for missions that you will manage independently. To do this, you will need to:
– Master the business case and presentation of the firm’s strengths in front of high-level contacts (CEO, Head of HR, CFO…) whom you will accompany on their HR issues
– Develop your portfolio independently with the possibility to position yourself in a sector of activity in line with your specific skills
– Ensure mission completion from launch to final recommendation, identifying needs and defining research strategy
– Rely on a unique and proven methodology for more than twenty years as well as a team of research managers on each mission to identify the best profiles
– Conduct face-to-face candidate interviews and, if applicable, prepare detailed presentation decks for each prospect to the client
– Monitor the progress of the mission on a daily basis and be responsible for the customer relationship monitoring by being the main point of contact for the collaboration
Driven on a daily basis by a process of support and value creation, you will want to combine your passion for your profession with autonomy and freedom to undertake. With a successful experience in business development and/or recruitment consulting, you like to solve HR problems.
With excellent listening skills and a real sense of analysis, you are curious, rigorous and tenacious. Curious, you also have a taste for challenge, adventure and challenges.
Excellent communicator, you know how to use common sense, relevance and audacity, while being aware of the issues and responsibilities.
Do you like to think outside the box? Join a dynamic, motivating and progressive team!
Contrat : permanent contract or freelance
Begining: at the earliest
Organisation : “tailor-made” (face-to-face in Paris, flex office or 100% telework)
Atypical profile, do not abstain.
Please send your application to email@example.com